A fast moving enemy, on some maps they spawn in great numbers which can cause a defeat should they reach the gate.
- Low durability
- Low damage
- Fast movement speed and unit accelerates when damaged
- Spawns a Rebel Special Forces unit when destroyed.
- Cannot be blocked by units
- Level 3 Range, Artillery, and Melee(Warrior) Towers can take them out quick, however they might slip through your line of defense if there are other units shielding them.
- Depending on the map and difficulty, creating a level 1 or 2 Ranged Tower can help to clean up those that slip past your defenses.
- In extreme difficulty and events Heavy Ranged Towers, Proton/Scorched Artillery, and Warrior Towers still take them out in one or two shots. Creating two level 2 Ranged Towers can be a slighlty cheaper alternative to taking them down.
- On some low scrap maps, they will slip past your defenses easily, so carrying supports cards will help greatly, having champions with an Area of Effect slow+damage ability also work well.